Kellogg-Mookerjee Memorial Seminary, a co-educational boarding high school operated by the South Bangladesh Mission in the Bangladesh Union Mission territory. It is located on the main road, about 6 kilometers away from Takerhat on the way of Gopalgonj, about 116 kilometers south of Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. The seminary is named in honor of Grace Kellogg-Mookerjee, an early American teacher of the school, and her husband, Lal Gopal Mookerjee, a pioneer worker in Bangladesh. This school is the successor of the Gopalgonj Boys’ School which L. G. Mookerjee, then the superintendent of the field, opened in 1920 at Gopalgonj, in a town situated on the Madhumoti River in Faridpur District, East Bengal (now Bangladesh). The seminary is the first SDA mission school in Bangladesh.
In 1929, Dr. C.F. Schilling, who came to Gopalgonj to open a medical work, took charge of the school. The school then became co-educational. In 1931, the school was upgraded into a full high school under the direction of LeRoy Hunter, and H.H. The school was first known as Jalirpar Secondary Boarding School then, was known as Kellogg-Mookerjee High School. During the year 1977, the name was changed to Kellogg-Mookerjee Memorial Seminary. At present, the school has an enrollment of 343 students. Of this number, 125 students (36 %) are Seventh-day Adventists, while 218 students (64 %) are of other religious persuasions.